Who uses Free Voicemail?
Why would you use callinbox - and who benefits from it?
Callinbox is of use to anyone wanting to receive telephone (i.e. voice) messages with the benefit of not having to give out their own private (or business) numbers.
This also allows messages to be received from people who only have access to a telephone, like remote workers, the elderly or people 'on the road'. Anyone who can use a telephone can use the service and messages can be delivered anywhere in the world by email.
Typical uses include:
1. An easy way for non-computer users to get messages to you by email from anywhere with a telephone.
2. Message line for Weddings or other celebrations - Use a free mailbox to let friends leave you personal recorded messages that you can keep or even make a compilation CD, or use as "voice overs" on wedding videos, for example.
3. Record your family and friends! - A free mailbox is an easy way to save the voices of friends and family forever and they can leave messages from anywhere with a telephone. A great way to save the sounds of loved ones in an easy and familiar way - just leave a message over the telephone.
4. For chat and social networking sites, a safe way to receive voicemail messages
5. Auctions and other Sales, a message service to receive enquiries without giving your own phone number or receiving calls at unsocial hours.
Radio Stations - Internet, Local or National:
Request or dedication line: A dedicated number with a customised greeting allows listeners to record dedications. The recordings can easily be edited or used 'on-air' with no special telephone recording equipment.
1. For employees, a simple way of leaving messages for a specific person without waiting, i.e. work progress updates or quickly recording sales orders from staff on the road.
2. For clients, a quick and easy way to leave messages without waiting on the telephone which allows the company to send the message by email to the correct department or person.
1. A very simple way of letting people record messages and have them delivered as voice (Windows wav) files directly to your inbox to and from anywhere in the world
2. Product or service feedback allowing the callers own voice to be heard, on a web site for example instead of a written transcript.
Do YOU have an idea for Callinbox - or similar telephone based service? Tell us about it! See our "Contact Us" page for details.