New Free Voicemail to Email Features
New Callinbox Features:
We have recently added the following extra options to our Callinbox Free Voicemail to Email:
Divert landline to Voicemail if Busy or No Answer:
We now offer our Dedicated line users to option to have calls initially routed to a UK landline number (Telephone numbers starting 01 and 02) which, if busy of not answered after a preset time (typically 15 or 30 seconds) then diverts seamlessly to voicemail.
This option is available to all users with dedicated numbers at no cost.
Callinbox Direct - Dedicated Local Rate (0844) Numbers:
For users who would like callers to be able to leave a message without entering an access code, we can provide a dedicated telephone number which connects directly to your mailbox.
Callinbox Direct is designed for Businesses and Individuals who want to publish a contact number, rather than remain anonymous and for that reason, Callinbox Direct users receive the Caller-ID (if present) of calls made to their mailbox.
For more information about Callinbox Direct, please refer to the "Dedicated Numbers" page.
All mailboxes owners can now add a greeting message that callers hear before leaving a message. You can use this to remind people to leave contact information or other details related to how you use callinbox.
To setup a customised greeting:
1. Call the Callinbox main number (0844 579 6949) - EVEN IF YOU HAVE A DEDICATED NUMBER!
2. As soon as you hear the welcome message, press the HASH (#) Key for Administration options
3. Enter your 5 digit mailbox number and 4 digit PIN when prompted.
4. Select option 1 to record a new message, you can review and re-record as many times as required. Save the new message using option 3.
5. You can now enable or disable the message using options 2 and 3. When the message is disabled, it is not deleted, so the same message can be re-enabled later. This is useful if you wish to use a standard message out of working hours, for example.
6. Call back and listen to your recording - check it is clear and easy to understand.